Paisley

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Getting CLOSER!! / Lil Man's 1st Shiner

Getting CLOSER!!


Sunday and Monday night I was up most of the nights having contractions.  They bounced back and forth from being consistent to sporadic, light to moderate(ish).  Thankfully, I was able to get a good night's sleep last night!!  

(Side note: I went walking around Walmart yesterday.  Unfortunately, no dramatic water-breaking experience.  haha)  

Today I'm 35weeks 1 day.  I had an appointment this morning with an MD instead of a midwife.  She answered my list of questions and then checked my progress.  

This past Friday I was 50% effaced and dilated 1-2cm.  

Today (Wednesday) I am 95% effaced and dilated 4cm.  

EEEK!  I still would feel better having these babies closer to 36 weeks, but I guess they will come when they are ready.  Who knows?  I could technically still be pregnant in a week.  Note:  You may not want to be around me if that is the case!

Hubby has been running around like crazy trying to get as much done with the garden and the two rooms he's been remodeling in the basement.  Any free second, he's working on one of the two projects w/ lil man.  

Lil Man's 1st Shiner


Speaking of lil man.... He got his first shiner/goose egg today at Mother's Day Out.  :(  He fell head first into the toilet.  The stool flipped out from underneath his feet.  He is rolling his eyes at me for taking this picture!!  





**** I still need to post pics from the shower and my 35wk pic. Procrastination at it's finest.  :)  ****

No comments:

Post a Comment