Paisley

Friday, April 19, 2013

30 Second Update :)

30 Second Update :)


I saw my midwife again today.  I'm 34.5wks.  She said I'm 50% effaced and 1-2cm dilated.  Yay! I'll TAKE it!  Especially considering last time they checked me I had zero progression.  :)  

She still thinks I will go by the end of the month. (I'll be 36wks on April 30th)

Although I am incredibly uncomfortable and cannot WAIT to see these babies, my prayer is that they will not come until their lungs are completely developed. Now, once their lungs are all good-- there's NO NEED to dawdle!!! 

34 weeks preggo with twins


3 comments:

  1. Omg you are going to have them while we are home! By the way we will be home next weekend haha;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, momma! Praying for you! Those babies will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally rocking this pregnancy !! Can't wait to see Thing One, and Thing Two!!

    ReplyDelete