Paisley

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

12lbs of Babies?! / My Lil Protector

12lbs of Babies?!


I had my 34 week ultrasound done this morning to check the growth of the twins.  

--LAST month's weights....

   *Thing 1- 3lb 15oz
   *Thing 2- 3lb 9oz

   Both were above average. 


--But TODAY's weights....


   *Thing 1- 6lb 3oz
   *Thing 2- 5lb 10oz

That's almost 12lbs of babies that I'm carrying around in me!  Plus 2 sacs of fluid.  No wonder I feel like a whale! 

Average weight for babies at 34wks is 5lbs according to several books/websites.    

Margin of error is still around 1/2lb plus or minus.  

Can't wait for my babies to wear their Juice Plus onesies from Tammy! (My dear friend and my husband's wellness coordinator.)  What happens when you double up on your J.P. during your pregnancy?  You deliver toddlers. haha EEK!!   


Go to www.asheborojuiceplus.com to see what I'm talking about!
(It's the link the hubby gives to his patients during nutritional consultations.)

My Lil Protector


Conversation from yesterday between me and my lil man.  

Me:  "Owwww!!!"

Sam:  "What wrong?"

Me:  "The babies are kicking me."

Sam: "Babies hurt you?!!  ... **scowls, shakes his finger at my belly** ... BABIES!! Stop dat! Go sleep!"

that sweet boy!!!  


(Going to see my midwife again on Friday!)  

3 comments:

  1. Thing 1 weighs almost as much as Andrew when he was born, and I was MISERABLE. I don't know how you are doing it. You are such a good mommy!! Hang in there. It's almost baby time! :) p.s. Where's the pic?!? We usually get a belly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wasn't feeling very photogenic today. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Jen! Go Jen! Can't wait to see some precious photos of those precious babies on here soon!

    ReplyDelete