Paisley

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

26 Weeks Ultrasound / Pics / H2O Like a Pro

26 Weeks Ultrasound


Today I went for my monthly ultrasound at the hospital to check on Thing 1 and Thing 2.  They are both doing GREAT and are above average right now on their weight.  Praying that they keep it up!!  Their momma sure is eating like every meal is her last. :-O  Trying to eat as healthy as possible though.  I'm also doubling up on my Juice Plus!

Thing 1 -  Baby boy weighs 2lb 8oz

Thing 2 - Baby girl weighs 2lb 2oz

Both babies are currently head down.  

The doctor said that she wouldn't be surprised if Baby B (Thing 2) was born 1st.  Normally, Baby A is born 1st b/c its placenta is supposed to be closer to the cervix.  Not only are their placentas right next to each other, but Baby B (Thing 2) has been positioned WAY lower in my uterus the whole pregnancy.  Not a big deal, I just find it interesting.  Rule breakers. 


Pics


Here are some pics that melted my  ! They are the 1st 3D pics that don't really look like aliens.  :)  


Thing 1

Sweet Baby Boy (with lots of cord everywhere)


Thing 2

Baby Girl (Look at that FACE! Precious!!)

3 out of the 4 feet that are kicking my ribs :)






Momma at 26 weeks pregnant
(Starting my 6th month)

Looks like a basketball is under my shirt.  In a couple months, I'll be sporting a beach ball. 

H2O Like a Pro


The intense Braxton Hicks contractions that I had pretty much constantly for a little over a week have backed off.  I have SERIOUSLY upped my water intake, and that seems to help a lot.  I mostly drink only water anyway and am continuously sipping it.  However, no more sipping.  Large gulps every few minutes only.  I feel like people can hear me 'slosh' as I waddle around.  Hence why I sat in the cafe at church on Sunday.  Figured 3 bathroom trips during the service would be a little distracting.  Ha  Oh well.  These lil blessings are so worth it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment