Paisley

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Holy Hormones! / Latest Dr Appt / Pics / Toe-tally Happy

Holy Hormones!! 


My. Poor. Husband. 

I was pretty "normal" with my 1st pregnancy...besides sobbing during the "Midget Adoption Story".  But who wouldn't cry during that??!! ;)

This time around...well... this cartoon sums it up really well. 



Also, MAJOR dilemmas like public restrooms being dirty or me not having enough time to go by Starbucks have caused embarrassing meltdowns.  Again, my poor husband.  He has done a great job handling my mood-swings.  A sweet hug and a "There, there"... what more could you ask for?  ;)  Oh, here is the tissue my 2-year-old brought me the other day when he saw me upset:


"Mommy cry? Oh here!!"  
Definitely turned my tears to laughter!  He's such a sweetie.  I know that raging hormones just come with the pregnancy territory.  Feels like there's double the hormones too! If I can just make it through May without losing too many friends, I'll be set!  

Overall, I'm so thankful to be 5 months along w/o any real problems!!  


Latest Dr Appt


I went for my 23-week checkup last Friday.  Here is a pic of my sweet boy in the waiting room being hypnotized by my iPad.


Being a good boy @ Mommy's Appt

As I stepped on the scale, I told the nurse, "Yeah... I've been hungry."  She smiled and said "I see that!"  :/  Hmm. 

Midwife said babies seem to be doing well.  Heart rates are good.  I was 23 weeks along, & my belly measured 29 weeks.  

Thing 1 and 2 kick all the time. It feels like there's some powerful popcorn being popped in there. Trying to let someone feel them is like playing that game at Chuck E. Cheese's where you hit the mole with the hammer.  Pretty sure they laugh as they do it too.  


Pics


I'm 24 weeks today. (5 months along)  Here's what they are supposed to look like:  


http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-twins-images-24-weeks

I haven't taken a pic of this week's belly shot.  But here's a couple of the last 2 weeks.  


22 weeks pregnant with twins


23 weeks pregnant with twins

"Toe-tally" Happy


My sweet momma took me to get a pedicure today.  I'm not big on 'feet' shots, but I thought she did a great job!  Very out of the ordinary for me...


Lil Man & Grandma 


1 comment:

  1. My sweet little Jennifer. You're more than half way through this pregnancy! Hang on!!!!
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete